HOW TO DEVELOP CREATIVITY AND CREATIVE ABILITIES IN CHILD?
Experts have long noticed that creative people are most adapted to various changes and easier to get used to any changes in life. Therefore, even if your child is more interested in outdoor games or striving to count all the sparrows in the park, you need to pay great attention to the development of creativity and creative abilities. Well, our tips will help you with this.
How to develop creativity and creativity in a child?
It is generally accepted that the development of creative abilities and creativity is necessary only if the child clearly shows a penchant for creativity. However, it is important to understand that in every person, nature has a tendency to create and surround himself with beautiful things. Thus, one can safely say that creativity manifests itself not only in music or drawing, it also plays an equally significant role in such exact sciences as mathematics, chemistry or physics, since it is the ability to find non-standard solutions, to generalize and analyze that allows to achieve success in scientific work.
In addition, specialists have long noticed that creative people are most adapted to various changes and easier to get used to any changes in life. After all, even the most ordinary washing or other routine work can be turned into a fascinating task, if you show creativity and a little creativity. Therefore, even if your child is more interested in outdoor games or striving to count all the sparrows in the park, you need to pay great attention to the development of creativity and creative abilities. Well, our tips will help you with this.
From birth, every child has a huge potential for creativity, which, as one grows up, can practically disappear. To prevent this from happening, from the very first years of the baby’s life, it is necessary to create a favorable environment for him to develop imagination, imagination and creative thinking. When parents give their child the opportunity to express themselves and their emotions outside the box, they teach him to look at the world in a new way. What will it give? The child will not only be able to solve the tasks assigned to him, but will not be afraid to approach their solution from another, non-traditional side. At the same time, his self-esteem will grow, he will not be afraid to take risks and implement new ideas.
What do parents need to do in order for their child to grow creative and smart?
1. Strive to fill the child’s world with materials and toys that will allow him to realize his fantasies and ideas (that is, developing a creative imagination). For example, a designer or a large wardrobe for a doll will allow the child to combine and come up with new ways to use them. The baby should always have on hand paints, glue, scissors and colored paper. For older children, there are even more opportunities for creative expression – this is photography, and music, and painting, and wood carving. There are countless options.
2. One of the most interesting ways to develop creativity from early childhood is a play, so often arrange home theater performances at home. For young children, these should be simple role-playing games, where they try on different roles, often even from an adult life (for example, a doctor or a salesman.) With age, the game needs to be complicated – the child should take a direct and most active part in preparing the performances: making costumes, do props, paint decorations, etc. The help of parents, of course, is needed, but within reasonable limits.
3. Always support your child when he shares his ideas with you. Do not repel him, even if you do not have time, and in no case do not make fun of him, otherwise he will become isolated in himself.
4. Try to visit museums and art galleries, concerts and exhibitions as often as possible (this can inspire your child to new ideas).
5. Organize a home mini-exhibition – keep the crafts and drawings of the child in a visible place (this will show him how proud and appreciated his work is).
6. Always give your child time to think and independently decide on the task assigned to him, do not rush him.
7. Encourage his curiosity in every way. You can not dismiss the child when he asks questions. It takes time to discuss everything that interests the baby. And you need to do this in detail and without rushing. Naturally, parents should not only answer the child, but also stimulate their curiosity by asking leading questions – you can be interested in everything that you and your child see around: nature, people, sculptures, graffiti, interesting architecture, etc.
8. Pay attention to the creativity of other children. Thus, he will be able to understand that not only adults can and can create beautiful things.
Well and most importantly, it would not hurt the parents themselves to become more creative. After all, the main role model is parents.